Full Price: £65.00
Sunday 12 May 2019, 9.00am – 5.00pm
A one day Yoga Adjustment Workshop for yoga teachers and yoga teacher trainees looking for a refresher or for those who may wish to learn basic adjustments. Covering:
- Discussing why make an adjustment.
- Understanding what makes a good or bad adjustment.
- Observing and adjusting for each individual yoga practitioner.
- Helping a yoga practitioner to ground and lengthen.
- How much pressure to use when adjusting; using your body effectively to keep yourself and practitioner safe.
This is a one day workshop covering the fundamentals of effective and safe adjustments. Yoga adjustments can take years of practice and trust between a teacher and practitioner, this workshop aims to help build your confidence in enhancing your practitioner’s experience.